Thursday, February 7, 2013


I'll wait until there's nothing left to wait for.

I had something in my life that was beautiful and true, and that isn't something you get over.

I guess that things happen precisely the way they were meant to.

It hurts like hell, man. But no, there's nothing to regret. I loved her as much as I could and I was loved just as much in return. And that's more than most people can say at the end. 

I knew that " i miss you" was a long way from "i love you," which were the three words I wanted to read. But if this was all our relationship had become, then so be it. I would take whatever I could get.

--fave quotes of mine from Vince O. Teves
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p