Friday, October 12, 2012

white flag

I guess it kinda sucks to reside with your ephemeral courage that every inch of “may-it-be” from the abyss of your not-so-tough sentiment would push you to hope… and hope… and hope…

You were like…
…every damn song from your lists make you wanna live for one more day…

You were like…
…living in a fantasy, or a love story made for one…

You were like…
…being mum about how you effin’ feel for that one person who sees nothing but your flaws…

You were like…
…the epitome of utmost sacrifice yet you still don’t want to raise the white flag.

… I don’t know what to feel anymore. It’s so effin’ hard to live in your memories. You did not see my worth then. Should I be surprise to know that I still don’t matter to you now?

P.S. 
worry not. my ten years of lunacy will soon end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p