Wednesday, June 3, 2009

angel faith

I wrote this in my notebook four years ago..looking back, i was stunned because I'm still feeling the same sentiments.Now, I don't know if I'm lost...

Written on January 17, 2005 at 11:55 pm


“I am Angel Faith…
Yet my faith is as cold as the northern pole
I am Angel Faith
Yet my faith is like a sinking boat
I am Angel Faith
Yet my heart is full of doubts
I am Angel Faith
Yet my soul is weak and proud”


"My anguish never stops at one point. Life’s uncertainties are pulling me through. I carelessly waited for the dusk because at night it feels calm. In solitude, there lay my childish dreams of becoming better than what I am right now. Yet that goal is a thousand miles away. I don’t stop dreaming, but I don’t stop from falling. I don’t stop aiming, butr I don’t stop from breaking either.

Should dreams stay as what they are? Free yet unfathomable. Should stars be as high as infinity? Easily drawn on a paper yet in reality it’s unreachable. Should I stop dreaming just because my star is quite impossible to reach?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p