Monday, May 18, 2009


I am not really a Maria Clarang Makabayan.. I also get some colonial mentality syndrome in my system. I admit that I do not patronize the local industry in a perfect score of 10..

But believe me, I loathe all the facts that are insulting to our heritage, not to mention, our own race.

Now, hear my voice:

Those filthy foreigners who tried to show the world that their race is "better" make me sick. I don't have to enumerate all of them, but i invoke my freedom to correct them as far as my opinion is concern.

Alec Baldwin should have watched his mouth more. I find his "joke" about considering having a mail-order-Filipina-bride (or Russian also, as he said) very unethical and unprofessional. What does he think of himself? a filthy god wannabe who can claim and "buy" whatever and whoever he wants??
for his information, the "filipina" is not and will never be for sale. I hate to say it but he might as well look intently at his own status and situation.

message for Baldwin:
1. we are not for sale
2. you are so pathetic
3. i pity you and the rest of your colleagues who know nothing but money, sex and sins.
4. you are good for nothing so you better watch your mouth.

and for those people (foreigners or not) who find any Filipina to be of low class and easy to enslave, I am warning you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p