Saturday, May 23, 2009

lily for the soul

during my stay at my dorm in Manila, I met this very wonderful lady of whom I fondly call Tita Belen..I made this poem for her. I wanted to tell her how much she means to me and until now, she will always be beautiful flower for me..thanks Tita! i miss u..


Lily for the Soul

Such a brave heart
Empowering clasp of caress
Simplicity of your being
Sang the sweetest lullaby
A matron by profession
A mother by vocation

You heard my anguish
Crying, until the dawn
Hush the whisper
Renew each day with bliss
And hope fills me in
Strengthen by your words
This soul conquers something not, but all

In a world of liars and thieves
You stood high amidst animosity
Thru the dark space of uncertainty
You remain a saint, a savior
A friend for me

If time would bid goodbye and end this cherished bond
I won’t grieve nor leave a sigh
For in my heart you’ll still remain
Till the sea run out of sand

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p