Saturday, May 23, 2009

I made this poem way back in 2003.. My original plan was to put some music to it. But i opted to plan B. I want it to retain as a poem, not a song..

Fortress

The day will now end
Without something to hold on
No sign of the air you breathe
Nor a trace of your smile
The day shall end with a heavy anguish of my heart

For you never see my light
Shining down your way
Unsure of what to say
Every time I will pray

Must I end this love for you
Or have this feeling to continue
You never showed me your way
The absence of my love…
That’s what you pray

I tried to forget the mark that you left
It’s hard to continue the war that you’ve started
The fortress I once have now faded
Deliverance, that’s what you wanted

The fortress I once have now faded
Deliverance, that’s what you wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment...:p